Sunday 4 December 2011

Puppy Flynn

Flynn, he's a lovely collie puppy - I'd been wanting to go around to Andy's house for some time to photograph him playing. Last month a sunny day came along while we were both free so I headed over.


Flynn lost interest in the ball and started coming for the camera, again.


Unfortunately I’ve been putting off the processing of these images for some time now, I was there for a couple of hours and now have 1,059 pictures to worry about. In my humble opinion pet photographers have a harder time than those of us who shoot weddings. Honestly, this bundle of fluff wouldn’t stay still. He also hasn’t go the art of catching balls yet, but it’s just as cute when they bounce off his nose.

There will be a proper post to follow when I get around to getting my head around the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment