Sunday 11 December 2011

Puppy Flynn - Complete

So I mentioned before I was putting off Flynn’s pictures, well it finally happened... I went through the thousand pictures and came up with 25 pictures I felt worthy of sharing.

For a slightly different post I thought I would do a pre and post edit of each picture. Although nearly every picture had the same effect done, a slight soft focus with Photoshop curves to boost the autumn colours.
 
Here I liked the picture but I was changing focal length and it blurred, adding a vintage look to poor quality pictures at least makes it look intentional.
Slight rotation, crop and removal of a tree.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
I liked this picture - but the background wasn't great... I tried to bring focus in on Flynn.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flynn getting playful.
 
This photo wasn't as crisp as I would like, but in my defence it's very hard to focus on a puppy running at you using F1.8... (bad workman blaming tools here).
Increasing the colours works really well on the browned leaves too.
 

1 comment: