Thursday 23 February 2012

Business Cards...

This week I've been working on a batch of business cards, it went through a few concepts and I was really grateful for all the feedback I got from friends.

1. Ring and information, taken from this picture.

2. Confetti with information, taken from this picture.

3. Without the background to keep it clean and tidy.

 After a couple of days of pondering and suggestions from friends I ended up with these

Top is the front and below is the back of the card.
The front no longer has any information on it and i made the text easier to read with a simple outline. On the reverse I tidied up the information, removing the "Tel", "Web" and "Email".

In-between these screen shots and sending it off to the printers I brought the logo swirl in by 5%, as I know printers often muck up the edges... It'd annoy me if it got trimmed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment